- November 10, 2009 - Hospice 101, 6:30 PM
- The Community Institute features "Hospice 101" with Kim MItchell, Volunteer Services Coordinator for Hospice Care Corporation in Taylor County. Please join us on Tuesday, November 10 at 6:30 PM in the Shrine Lecture Room. This presentation is free to the public.
- December 13, 2009 - Second Annual Children's Tea: Nutcrackers & Sugar Plum Fairies, 2:00 PM
- Tickets are $5.
- Please call if you want reservations for a larger party or you can purchase tickets at the door.
- December 20, 2009 - First Annual Community Christmas Concert and Sing-a-long, 2:00 PM
- Admission is free and there will be a cocoa & cookie reception to follow the program.